ACM ICMR 2023 is calling for high quality Workshops addressing innovative research in multimedia retrieval and its related broad fields. The scope of the conference is not only search and retrieval of multimedia data but also addresses analysis and understanding of multimedia contents, including:
- Integration of diverse multimodal data;
- Deep learning-based methodology and practical multimedia applications;
- Multimedia dataset creation and management (and compliance with ethical practices);
- Interpretability of multimedia analysis and retrieval techniques and connection with social sciences;
- Exploring bias in multimedia datasets;
- Practical systems/applications of multimedia analysis and retrieval on different areas, e.g. media & entertainment, culture, health, security, etc.;
- Multimedia analysis and retrieval aiming to solve major societal challenges (e.g. disinformation, climate change, social inequalities etc.);
- Legal/ethical challenges and societal impact of multimedia analysis and retrieval;
- Community-contributed social data;
- Lifelogging data and automatically generated sensor data.
The Workshops will contain both:
- Long research papers which should present complete work with evaluations on topics related to the Conference. They will have both oral and poster presentations at the conference.
- Short research papers which should present preliminary results or more focused contributions. They will be presented as posters at the conference.
We cordially invite you to submit your workshop proposals to ICMR 2023!
Please submit your workshop proposal until December 15, 2022
Please download and use this template for your workshop proposal. Please submit your proposal as a pdf file to the Workshops Chairs at email@example.com
For any question regarding submissions for workshop proposals, please visit the conference website (icmr2023.org) or email the Workshops Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Workshops Chairs in ICMR 2023
- Dr. Ichiro Ide (Nagoya University)
- Prof. Lucile Sassatelli (Université Côte d’Azur)
- Prof. Ioannis (Yiannis) Patras (Queen Mary University of London)
- Dr. Filareti Tsalakanidou (Centre for Research and Technology Hellas)